Albuquerque Home Sellers
Selling your Albuquerque home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is the first step for Albuquerque Home Sellers to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
What I will do for you
Recent Home Sales
Getting the highest price
Getting your home ready for sale.
- Complete a comparative market analysis for Albuquerque Home Sellers that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more. Albuquerque Home Sellers, don’t hesitate to ask for our SPECIAL COMMISSION RATE when you also buy your new Home through us!
What are Albuquerque homes selling for on your street? To find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home please click here.
NM Housing Statistics – Yearly Stats 2021 vs 2022
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect for Albuquerque Home Sellers:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Find out how much your closing costs could be.